COVID-19 Response and Resources
Queen City Exchange continues to conduct outreach as Needle Exchange is an essential service.
If you have life-threatening symptoms, such as difficulty breathing, please call 911.
If you are experiencing common symptoms of COVID-19, such as fever or cough, please call your primary care provider for guidance. Call 2-1-1 if you do not have a primary care provider
Manchester Area Resources
- Increasing distributed injection supplies
- Ensuring participants have an adequate supply of Naloxone
- Reading membership numbers rather than handling ID cards
- Providing education around COVID-19 to participants
- Ensuring only healthy volunteers conduct outreach
- Minimizing physical proximity with participants and other volunteers
- Sanitizing tables, totes and other equipment frequently during outreach
- Frequent use of hand sanitizer and hand washing